Vigour of makeup (better half's mother Makeover)

Vigour of makeup (better half's mother Makeover)
Mama Phan gets a Youthful Makeover. I understand how much you all experience my Makeover videos so i attempted to persuade Mama Phan to be my subsequent model. After asking her for the 10th time she finally agreed. As quickly as she said yes I began filming.. Didn't want her to vary her mind tomorrow haha We really had good time filming this video collectively. Hope she is going to do extra movies with me sooner or later *Fingers crossed* She already appears first-class for her age so it wasn't that difficult to make her 1/2 her age. What age do you thinks he seemed eventually?! Let me comprehend in the feedback under. Watch me Prank Mama Phan and my Sister right here : https://www.Youtube.Com/watch?V=OX1_EeDFcMc merchandise Used : Jouer Cosmetics Matte Primer Too faced Born this way groundwork Anastasia Beverly Hills foreheadDefiner Colourpop Eyeshadows ( Plum,Lilac) Too confronted Sweeheart Palette (White) Nabla Cosmetics Eye liner advantage they are real Mascara house of Lashes 'Bombshell' motives Contour and sculpt Duo Anastasia Contour Palette model Co Lip Enchancer Lip Liner Lancome colour Design Lipstick 'It woman' My Blonde Bob wig : http://www.Powderroomd.Com/ thanks so much for watching !!!


Tags : Power Makeup Mother Makeover
No comments :

No comments :

Post a Comment